THE LORD GOD IS MY STRENGTH; HE WILL MAKE MY FEET LIKE DEER'S FEET, AND HE WILL MAKE ME WALK ON HIGH HILLS. HABAKKUK 3:19



Wednesday, March 10, 2021

MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

"The Battle Hymn of the Republic"

Mine eyes have seen the glory

of the coming of the Lord;

He is trampling out the vintage

where the grapes of wrath are stored;

He hath loosed the fateful lightning

of his terrible swift sword;

His truth is marching on.

Refrain:

Glory, glory, hallelujah!

Glory, glory, hallelujah!

Glory, glory, hallelujah!

His truth is marching on.

I have seen Him in the watchfires

of a hundred circling camps,

they have built Him an altar

in the evening dews and damps;

I can read His righteous sentence

by the dim and flaring lamps;

His day is marching on.

(Refrain)

He has sounded forth the trumpet

that shall never call retreat;

He is sifting out the hearts of men

before His judgment seat;

O be swift, my soul, to answer Him;

be jubilant, my feet!

Our God is marching on.

(Refrain)

In the beauty of the lilies

Christ was born across the sea,

with a glory in his bosom

that transfigures you and me;

as He died to make men holy,

let us die to make men free,

while God is marching on.

(Refrain)

He is coming like the glory

of the morning on the wave,

He is wisdom to the mighty,

He is honor to the brave;

so the world shall be His footstool,

and the soul of wrong His slave.

Our God is marching on.

(Refrain) 

A SCRIPTURE PRAYER OF PRAISE

O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together.

As for God, His way is perfect! The Word of the Lord is tested and tried; He is a shield to all those who take refuge and put their trust in Him.

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my firm, impenetrable Rock and my Redeemer.

Your Word has revived me and given me life.

Forever, O Lord, Your Word is settled in heaven.

Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

The sum of Your Word is truth, and every one of Your righteous decrees endures forever.

I will worship toward Your holy temple and praise Your name for Your loving-kindness and for Your truth and faithfulness; for You have exalted above all else Your name and Your Word, and You have magnified Your Word above all Your name!

Let my prayer be set forth as incense before You, the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice. Set a guard, O Lord, before my mouth; keep watch at the door of my lips.

He who brings an offering of praise and thanksgiving honors and glorifies Me; and he who orders his way aright — who prepares the way that I may show him — to him I will demonstrate the salvation of God.

My mouth shall be filled with Your praise and with Your honor all the day.

Because Your loving-kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You. So will I bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name.

Your testimonies also are my delight and my counselors.

For Thine is the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory Forever.

In Jesus’ name I pray, amen.

Scripture References: Psalm 34:3; Psalm 138:2; Psalm 18:30; Psalm 141:2,3; Psalm 19:14; Psalm 50:23; Psalm 119:50; Psalm 71:8; Psalm 119:89; Psalm 63:3,4; Psalm 119:105; Psalm 119:24; Psalm 119:160 ~Prayers that Avail Much

No comments: