THE LORD GOD IS MY STRENGTH; HE WILL MAKE MY FEET LIKE DEER'S FEET, AND HE WILL MAKE ME WALK ON HIGH HILLS. HABAKKUK 3:19



Monday, March 8, 2021

KEEP PRAYING FOR AMERICA


Father, thank You for the United States and its government. I pray for the president, the national and local government, the judges, the policemen, the business leaders and all those who are in leadership positions in this country. Please protect them from the evil that is in the world and keep them safe and free from all harm.

Your Word says that when good men are in authority, the people celebrate, but when wicked men are in authority, the people are unhappy. I pray that You will keep good men and women in authority over my country. I ask that You promote and raise up a generation of able politicians who are men and women of truth, full of wisdom and respectful towards You.

You have promised to bless any nation that follows after You. Help us to live quiet and peaceful lives so that we can continue to spread the Good News of the Gospel throughout the United States and the world.

I also pray that You give the men and women in leadership positions the understanding, wisdom and ability to keep this country in order. I ask that You guide the president’s heart and cause him to make decisions that will promote godliness. Please keep evil and wicked men from influencing the president. Keep his office based on things that are right.

Father, I pray for my brothers and sisters in the Lord who are in positions of leadership. I ask You to strengthen them in their hearts with all might by Your Spirit. Cause them to be bold and courageous. Surround them with favor as a shield, and expand their godly influence.

I pray for those in leadership positions who are not born again and who do not have a personal relationship with Your Son, Jesus. I pray that You will send someone to share Jesus with them and open their eyes to the light.

I pray for the Supreme Court. I ask that the men and women make righteous judgments, that they reach just and fair conclusions. Help the judges to inquire diligently, that they may make sound decisions. Turn their hearts to change past decisions and make new decisions that uphold goodness and godliness in our nation. If there is anyone who refuses godliness, I ask that he/she be removed and replaced by the one who respects godliness.

I ask that You cause the leaders of this country to make decisions that increase the integrity of our nation. Grant them the wisdom and insight needed to deal with this nation’s finances, that You may cause us to prosper and be a blessing to other nations.

May Your Word multiply in our nation’s capital so that our leaders may be better able to cooperate with Your plan and purpose.

Father, use this nation and its leaders in this great harvest of souls that will take place in the last days. I praise and thank You for blessing my country. I pray that our nation will accomplish the things that You want us to accomplish. I thank You that Jesus is Lord over the United States of America.

In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen 

Scripture References: I Timothy 2:1-3; Matthew 13:39; Proverbs 29:2 KJV; Proverbs 25:5; Psalm 33:12; Proverbs 4:10–14; Proverbs 21:1; Proverbs 2:10–14,20,21; Proverbs 20:28. 

Prayers That Avail Much

No comments: