THE LORD GOD IS MY STRENGTH; HE WILL MAKE MY FEET LIKE DEER'S FEET, AND HE WILL MAKE ME WALK ON HIGH HILLS. HABAKKUK 3:19



Monday, July 13, 2020

Two Ways You Can Be Led by God


Many of us do not know how to be led of God, partly because we focus on the wrong things or have a preconceived way of hearing His voice. But God is not complicated at all, and He wants to make it as simple as possible for us. The person leading you determines who you are following. For example, Goodness and mercy are supposed to follow you (Psalm 23:6), if something else is following you then you are being led by something else/negative or dark, something other than the Spirit of God.

Understanding How God Leads the Way Today

Hosea 4:6 says “my people perish for lack of knowledge”. Spiritual ignorance is a destroyer and the cheapest way to captivity (Isaiah 6:13, Prov 16:25). We cannot afford to be in the dark, for we are not ignorant of the devices of the devil. There are two main requirements for divine guidance.

Two Requirements For Divine Guidance

Be Full of the Word - Let the word of Christ dwell in your richly (John 1:1-5). The word of God is light (John 1:9), meaning the word of God will lead you. The light lightens and illuminates you. The word of God is a lamp unto our feet and the way (Psalm 119:105, John 4:6) in every situation. If you have the word of God then you know the way. If you know the word of God, you already know which way to God. The word is the way, the truth and the life.

Rejoice in the Lord - Rejoice in the Lord, deliberately cultivate a joyful lifestyle, be joyful for being in Christ. Rejoice in the Lord always, not just for material things. With Joy you shall draw water out of the well of salvation. If you cry  out of depression and go to sleep, you will have dreams of oppression; and if you are not careful you may interpret your dreams wrongly. He that is joined to the living has hope. Always remember that you are joined to the living and nothing should steal your joy. Rejoice in the Lord and access revelation. A fish cannot survive outside water (Psalm 16:11), in the same way, you cannot truly hear God when you are moody and depressed. A buoyant spirit is a good tool for divine direction (Isaiah 61:3, Eph. 5:19)

Two Benefits of Divine Guidance
Peace – (Psalm 89:7. Isaiah 48:17-18, Luke 4:36-39)
Supernatural Refreshing

Father, in the name of Jesus, I come to you just the way that I am. I know you understand my need and know exactly how I feel. I approach your throne boldly by the blood of Jesus that gives me access and I have come to ask for the grace to help in the time of need.
  • I ask Lord, that your healing power will saturate me now in the name of Jesus.
  • I ask for relief from pain, torment, oppression, and anxiety
  • I ask for healing of my soul and body
  • I ask that you will put the pieces of any part of me that is broken together and in your love restore me to your intended place in the name of Jesus.
Healing is the children’s bread, I receive healing now for my body, soul, and spirit in the name of Jesus. Thank you, Father, for hearing me, thank you for restoring me, thank you for answering me. I am healed in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: