THE LORD GOD IS MY STRENGTH; HE WILL MAKE MY FEET LIKE DEER'S FEET, AND HE WILL MAKE ME WALK ON HIGH HILLS. HABAKKUK 3:19



Monday, July 13, 2020

HEALING PRAYER


Father, You are the great physician who promised that you will place none of these diseases upon us. You are our healer, you are our deliverer, you are our way maker, you are our miracle worker. You said, in Isaiah 53:5 that you were wounded for our transgression, bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him and with your stripes, we are healed. Father we decree and declare according to 3rd John chapter 1:2, ” Beloved, I wish above all things that you will prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers”. Father, I know that You want me to be healthy. I know you want me to be happy, I know you want me healed, I know you want me to prosper, I know you want me to succeed, I know you want me to walk in optimum health. I know that you want me to live without pain, without hurt, without stress. I know that you want me to live disease free, sickness free, stress free, and therefore I decree and declare according to Your word I am healthy and physically fit. Sickness and disease are far from me, by Your stripes I am healed.

I am healed from every physical, physiological, biochemical, bio-electrical malfunction, from emotional wounds, psychological illnesses, from physical discomfort, from sickness and diseases. I speak Jeremiah 17:14-15 over my life. Heal me, oh, Lord and I shall be healed, save me and I shall be saved for thou art my praise. Behold they say unto me, where is the word of the Lord? Let it come near. You sent your word to heal us from all our diseases. You word is nigh unto me this day. According to Psalm 107:20, I declare that I am healed by the word of the Lord. I speak to every part of my body, be healed.

Spirit of infirmity, loose your hold over my life and the life of my loved ones. Let the fountains of infirmity, affliction, discomfort and pain, dry up now! Let poison and toxins dry out of every part of my body now. Neutralize the negative effects of viruses and bacteria, drugs and medical treatment now! I decree and declare that any and all physiological, biochemical, hormonal, neurological, organic, systemic, cellular or molecular damage sustained from stress, exhaustion, medication, pharmaceuticals, drugs, medical treatment, X-ray, chemo-radiation therapy, monoclonal antibodies, etc. It is reversed now! I speak health and healing over my cells, my organs and systems. I speak healing to my glands, I speak health and healing over my mind. I speak health and healing over my body. 

I speak that my brain is healed. My frontal lobe, my parietal lobe, my Occipital lobe, my temporal lobe, the limbic system, the Pituitary glands, the thalamus and the hypothalamus, amygdala, hippocampus, medulla, oblongata, brain stem, nervous system,Corpus callosum, Cerebrum, Cerebellum, They are all healed and they have come under divine alignment and you are functioning like God has ordained you to function. Father I decree and declare that my mind has been healed, heal my thought processes biochemically and bio-electrically. Let there be no miss firing between the left and right brain. I decree that there is perfect balance in my mind, my body and my life. Heal me emotionally, physiologically, right down to my soul.

Heal me of suppressed emotions, denial, anger, bitterness, rage, loneliness, feelings of isolation, fear, unbelief, doubt, confusion, distress, stress, sadness, depression, frustration, victimization, resentment, blame, abuse, misunderstanding, projection, suggestions, bad report, evil report, negativity, Innuendos, hallelujah that undermine my health and healing. Reverse the atmosphere that I am living in. Remove the tension from out of my house, out of my environment. Heal me of regret, revenge, unforgiveness, jealously, envy, conflict, self hatred, insecurity. Deliver me from the snare of venomous contamination's, emotional blackmail, emotional attachment, soul ties, malicious gossip, spirit of inheritance, toxic and toxic relationships, poisons of the mind, poison of my spirit, pain, discomfort, discouragement, fear of death, confusion, hemorrhaging, hemorrhaging of joy, hemorrhaging of peace, hemorrhaging of my finances, hallelujah! Heal me God of hemorrhaging of natural and spiritual resources. Oh, God heal me. Let there be no more deterioration, disorientation, disillusionment, depression, suicidal thoughts, feelings of isolation, loneliness, fatalism or fatalities, railings, allegation, or death.

Free me from all negative emotions. I shall no longer hold bitterness, or strife or falsehood, or jealously or slander or envy or defiance, or offenses, in my heart, in my soul towards anyone. I release them, I let them go, I forgive them. Father because I recognize all of the negative effects that these emotions and these attitudes have had on my body. Today I choose to let it go. I release offenses, I release bitterness, I release negativity, I release toxic thoughts, I release toxic relationships, I release fear, I release doubt, I release worry, I release bitterness, I release hurt and I say it unequivocally in the name of Jesus, offenses go, bitterness go, negativity go, toxic thoughts go, toxic relationships go, fear go, doubt go,  worry go, bitterness go, hurt go.

Father, I trust You to fight my battle, fight on my behalf, I cannot fight this any longer. Father, I release You, You are the God that wars on my behalf and I release Angels as well. And I decree and declare that according to Psalm 91:1-16 You said in Your word that ”He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  2. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in Him will I trust.  3. Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the Fowler, and from the perilous pestilence.  4. He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge: His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.  5. You shall not be afraid for the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day; I rebuke night fears in the name of Jesus. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. 6. Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness; nor for the destruction that waste at noon. 7. A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you.  8. Only with your eyes shall you look and see the reward of the wicked.  9. Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the most High, your dwelling place, 10. No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling. 11. For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all you ways. 12. In their hands, they shall bear you up, lest thou dash your foot against a stone. 13. You shall tread upon the lion and cobra: the young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot. 14. Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him: I will set him on high, because he has known My name. 15. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him. 16. With long life will I satisfy him, and show him My salvation.” Father, I decree and declare this entire, hallelujah, portion of scripture over my life.


No comments: