THE LORD GOD IS MY STRENGTH; HE WILL MAKE MY FEET LIKE DEER'S FEET, AND HE WILL MAKE ME WALK ON HIGH HILLS. HABAKKUK 3:19



Monday, July 13, 2020

SPIRITUAL STRENGTH IN PSALMS


Throughout the centuries the Psalms have been a source of personal inspiration and spiritual strength. In the course of dealing with the adversities of life, people are often frustrated by not being able to express adequately their emotional pain or mental anguish. The Psalms release us from that frustration. With emotionally drenched complaints, humble confessions, desperate please, penitent prayers, or screams of pain, the writers of the Psalms skillfully expose and express the yearnings of our deepest thoughts. This use of the Psalms is often the first step toward our own deliverance. By song and Spirit they comfort the lonely, strengthen the weary, bind the brokenhearted, and turn the eyes of the downcast up toward their Creator. Hope returns, faith is renewed, and life again becomes bearable.

PRAYER

As GOD’S OFFICIAL legislator and law enforcement agent I come in the name of the resurrected Jesus, whose I am and whom I serve, “that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, things in earth, things under the earth, that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.” 

I effect and enforce God’s original plans and purposes over and against the plans and purposes of Satan.  I decree and declare that in this battle no intrinsic, no extrinsic weapon, be it emotional, financial, physical, social, psychological, spiritual, organizational, interpersonal, formed against me shall prosper. I place upon myself the armor of light and of the Lord. Truth to cover my loins, the breastplate of righteousness to cover my heart and chest cavity, the gospel of peace to cover my feet, the shield of faith to defensively and offensively cover my body, the helmet of salvation to cover my head, the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God, the Lord Jesus Christ a robe of righteousness, the glory of God is my reward (Isaiah 58:8)

I decree and declare that the weapons of my warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God. I pull down strongholds, cast down vain imaginations and every high thing that lifts itself against the knowledge of Jesus Christ. My thoughts are now subject to the Lordship of Christ.

I speak that God’s anointing destroys every yoke in my life, and that my soul, my spirit, my body now functions in order according to divine systems of protocol. I decree and declare that I am healed and Spirit-filled, sickness and diseases are far from me. I establish divine parameters, boundaries and borders, and legislate and establish the laws of the kingdom of heaven to govern all activities within.

I overrule and disallow, I veto every diabolical sanction, subverting activity, injunction, directive, mandate, or order, which opposes the will of the Lord concerning my life, my ministry, my finances, my family, Hallelujah. I disannul diabolical decisions and rulings concerning my ministry, and concerning my life, and the lives of family members, my friends, my associates. 

I take control over the airways, the galaxies, systems, realms, regions, domains, spheres, stratospheres, hemispheres, atmospheres. Anything that will affect me negatively. I bring it unto the obedience and the Lordship of Christ, and I decree and declare that those things are aligned. I dispossess master spirits and employ Michael's, archangels, the angelic host to handle any satanic contentions, disputing, strivings, resistance concerning this injunction.

I decree and declare successful divine and angelic undertakings, under girdings, reinforcements, and assistance. According to Your Word in Psalm 103:20, I summon angels that now excel in strength and to marshal and protect my personage and property, and possessions.

Jehovah Gibbor, contend with those that contend with me, fight against those that fight against me. Take hold of the shield and buckler, stand up for my help. Draw out also the spear and javelin and close up the way of those who pursue and persecute me. Clothe yourself in your garments of war. Muster your devices, gather your weaponry and ammunition from your divine arsenal. Make bright your arrows, gather your shields, let vengeance be your ultimate goal as you overthrow the chariots, the horses, the riders. Let terror strike the hearts of my enemies, and cause their hearts to fail. (Psalm 18:7-19)

No comments: