THE LORD GOD IS MY STRENGTH; HE WILL MAKE MY FEET LIKE DEER'S FEET, AND HE WILL MAKE ME WALK ON HIGH HILLS. HABAKKUK 3:19



Thursday, September 19, 2013

Deliverance Prayers - Day 38 - EASY BELIEVEISM


In the traditional church, there is a tendency to simply get the people to join the church. You can join the church as you would join a social club and with the same effect. In the full-gospel church, there is a tendency to simply get the people to accept Christ on their terms. You have to accept Christ on His terms not on your terms or that church’s terms. There is no way to Christ and His salvation without repenting and confessing your sins.

The Roman’s Road to Salvation: Romans 3:23, 6:23a, 5:8, 6:23b and 10:9, 13 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. For the wages of sin is death. But God commandeth His love toward us; in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. That, if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For whosoever shall call on the Name of the Lord shall be saved. Easy believeism is leading people to Hell. There is only one way to God through Jesus Christ and in accordance with The Holy Word Of God.

Easy repentance is leading people to stay in bondage. Unless the repentance is acceptable to God by the Bible, the person is deceived and will remain in bondage although he may think he is free. Many people are being deceived by ministers and lay Christians by telling them they are free when they are still in bondage. The sad part of this charade is that you see people leaving the church and going back out into the world when their lives are not working out as told to them by others who should know better. These former church goers may end up in Hell.

OLD TESTAMENT
To repent means to be penitent, to be eased, to comfort self, to turn back. This means to change your heart, disposition, mind, purpose or conduct. If we do not repent, then we are in rebellion against God.

When God repented, He changed his mind. He would alter a course of action planned for his people when they repented and changed their course of action. He never changed his mind from punishing sin. I Sam. 15:29 And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor repent: for he is not a man, that he should repent.

“Repentance with reference to sin is not so prominent as that change of mind or purpose, out of pity for those who have been affected by one’s action, or in whom the result of the action have not fulfilled expectations, a repentance attributed both to God and to man.” (Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words).

NEW TESTAMENT
To repent means to be careful or concerned with, to have another mind, a change of mind, or not to be careful or concerned with. We are not to repent or change our purpose about gifts, calling and salvation. We perceive our sin, and change our mind and purpose for the better in Christ. We regret our sins and repent to God.

“The subject chiefly has reference to repentance from sin, and this change of mind involves both a turning from sin and a turning to God. The parable of the prodigal son is an outstanding illustration of this. Christ began His ministry with a call to repentance to the individual.” (Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words).

SIN IN YOUR LIFE

Any sin in your life will keep you from the full blessings of God that you would receive in the areas of mental, physical, spiritual and material. There will be confusion in the mind, disease in the body, problems in the spiritual life, and poverty in the financial area.

If you have sin in your life, you have opened the door for Satan and his demons to attack you, your family and your church. Sin is a crack in your armor whether known or unknown to you. You or your ancestors have invited Satan to come into your life and work havoc.

The Bible is a book of blessings and curses. Every verse you obey carries a blessing; every verse you disobey carries a curse. If you obey half of the Bible, you are half blessed and half cursed.


It is your choice what you do; God didn’t make you as a robot. You have a free will given by the Lord. You choose to go to Heaven or you choose to go to Hell. You choose to live the abundant life or you choose to live the life in poverty here on earth. Jesus has finished His work; it is up to you now.

PRAYER

Lord, I repent of my wickedness. I turn away from my sins, transgressions, iniquity and idols. I make supplication to you. I do not want to perish in the Lake of Fire and Brimstone. I forgive all others for anything they have done to me. I am sorry for my sins and mistakes.

Help me to have faith in God necessary to accomplish this prayer. Help me to have works that follow my conversion. Help me to hold fast to my salvation and be zealous for the Lord.

I believe the Gospel and accept it in simple childlike faith. I accept all of the benefits of being baptized with water. I will bring forth Fruits of the Spirit. I will quit being double minded about my sins. I will tell others of my salvation. I will rebuke my brother/sister and then forgive him/her. I will be baptized when I am converted. I will do these things as the Holy Spirit leads and with the help of God.

Thank you that the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. Thank you for your goodness and mercy. Thank you for your gifts, calling and salvation. Thank you that all of these blessing have been provided for me. All these things I ask in the Blessed Name of Jesus Christ, my Lord, Master and Savior. Amen.

No comments: