THE LORD GOD IS MY STRENGTH; HE WILL MAKE MY FEET LIKE DEER'S FEET, AND HE WILL MAKE ME WALK ON HIGH HILLS. HABAKKUK 3:19



Sunday, September 15, 2013

Deliverance Prayers - Day 36 - CHRISTIANS


Christians are to: Bring back or help enemy’s ox; love thy neighbor as thyself; feed enemy; resist not evil; turn other cheek; give cloak also; go two miles; lend; give to him that hostess; love enemies; bless them that curse; do good; pray for them; be perfect; have peace; overcome evil; provide honest things; give place to wrath; be a blessing; pitiful; courteous and compassionate.

Christians are not to: Forbear helping enemy; hate; rebuke; sin upon neighbor; avenge; bear grudge; recompense evil; be false witness; deceive; do so to him; render evil accordingly; grieve brother at meat of idol’s; obtain vengeance; be bitter, and render railing for railing.

Vengeance means punishment, to retaliate, avenge, revenge, carrying justice out, punisher, justice and judgement.

Repay means recompense, render, pay, command and grant. Have you done these things?

List of Scriptures

Ex. 23:4-5 (Help enemy’s oxen)

Lev. 19:17-18 (Not hate, rebuke, sin, avenge, grudge but love)

Deut. 32:35 (To God belongs vengeance and recompense)

Prov. 20:22 (No recompense), 24:28-29 (No repaying), 25:21-22 (Feed enemy; coals of fire)

Matt. 5:38-48 (Love your enemies)

Mark 9:50 (Have peace one with another)

Rom. 12:17-21 (Vengeance is God’s and do not grieve brother over 14:14-19 food of idols)

I Thes. 5:14 -18 (Do not render evil for evil)

Heb. 10:26-31 (Vengeance is God’s and root of bitterness) 12:14-17

I Pet. 3:8-9 (Do not render evil or railing)

ENVY AND STRIFE (Opposite is Peace and not Coveting)

Prov. 14:30 (Envy is the rottenness (disease?) of the bones)

I Cor. 3:3 (Are you not carnal and walk as men)

I Cor. 11:30 (Weak and sickly (diseases) and many sleep (die)

Gal. 5:19-26 (Shall not inherit the Kingdom of God (fruit of the Devil)

James 3:14-16 (Envying is jealousy.)

Envy is described as a green-eyed monster, yellow-eyed, horn-mad, resentful, to try to possess, to demand, to covet, mistrust, to be skeptical and jaundiced.

Numbers 12:1-10, Ezk. 35:11-15, I Cor. 3:3; 11:30

Job 5:2, Matt. 27:18, II Cor. 12:20

Prov. 14:30, 23:17, Mark 15:10, Gal. 5:21, 26

Prov. 27:4, Acts 7:9, 13:45, I Tim. 6:1-6

Ecc. 9:6, Acts 17:5, Titus 3:3

Isa. 11:13, 26:11, Rom. 1:29; 13:13, James 3:14; 4:5; 5:9

I Peter 2:1

Strife is described as contentious, quarrels, hostility, competition, rivalry, controversy, pairing off, acting hateful and spiteful. Have you had these feelings?

Prov. 10:12; 15:18, Prov. 22:10; 26:17, Phil. 2:3

16:19; 16:28; 20:3, 26:21; 28:25; 30:33, II Tim. 2:23-25

LOVE

The ones that hurt us the most are the ones we love the most. Love breaks down walls between people.

TEACHING 

I taught both in public and Christian private schools. I saw that children of Christians were for the most part as rejected as those on the street. I watched and many went to the streets. Don’t think that because you are a Christian, your children will automatically follow Jesus. Unless you really live what you say, you make the Christian life meaningless to them. Does this mean you must be perfect? No! It does mean you should be sincere, honest, and use Bible means to correct your actions. Children are most forgiving when you show them you are sincere. If you do not give them the love, discipline and leadership they need, they will find someone else to follow.

Parents get in order so that you children will see the value of God and His love for you and them. Show them how the Kingdom of God really works so that they will want to live their whole life by Godly precepts. You have to want to follow God and His ways more than you want your dinner tonight. If you don’t want Him that much, you will never grow very much.

PRAYER

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you now in the name of Jesus Christ to ask for your help and guidance at this time. I want to thank you for loving me enough to die for me so that I might have your life. I thank you for continuing to teach me to understand your love. I thank you for forgiving me for holding unforgiveness. against others, you and myself. I do now forgive these people …. freely from my heart, I also forgive myself in like manner. I will forgive all others as the Holy Spirit reminds me of them. I repent of using the fear of loosing my love to dominate others, to get them to do what I want them to. I repent of manipulating others. I repent of rejecting others, especially those in my family, and causing them to feel the loss of love. I repent of loving the admiration of the world and for doing crazy things to try to get love. I repent of not loving myself properly as one of your creations. I have loved myself and others in the phileo sense and not in an unselfish and Godly way. I now let go of all resentment and bitterness which I have held against people for rejecting me. I break the curse of incest, bastard and occult on me and my family line. As I go through deliverance, help me to understand how these demons have worked me in the past and how I have used them to work on others. Help me to make amends where you tell me to. Help me to understand more about your kind of love and help me see how to work this love into my life. In Jesus Christ’s name I pray, Amen.

~Bits and Pieces of the Deliverance Manual by Gene and Earline Moody

No comments: