THE LORD GOD IS MY STRENGTH; HE WILL MAKE MY FEET LIKE DEER'S FEET, AND HE WILL MAKE ME WALK ON HIGH HILLS. HABAKKUK 3:19



Saturday, August 31, 2013

Deliverance Prayers - Day 26 - THE WAR OF THE AGES


WHY DID JESUS COME TO EARTH?

I John 3:8 For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the Devil. Most adults can not answer this question correctly! Most people think that He came to save them. Salvation is just part of what JESUS CHRIST accomplished on earth. As you can see from the scripture above, He bruised Satan's head, led captivity captive, divided the spoil, cast out Satan, judged prince of world, spoiled principalities and powers, abolished death, put all things in subjection, etc.

As you study the Bible, it is clear that JESUS CHRIST, The Son of God, completely defeated Satan and his army of fallen angels and demons. It is also clear that God Almighty made provisions that we can be totally victorious in Him according to His Ways. Wouldn't it be ridiculous if God setup a plan for children of God to lose to the forces of evil?

If Satan has been completely defeated, then why do we still have to war with the enemy? It is simple; Satan is free to roam the earth until he is bound up for a thousand years. Until then, he can do everything we will let him do to destroy us. Satan has no power over us but we let him trick us due to our ignorance of the Bible and because of sin in our lives.

DOES GOD WORK THROUGH US?

Jer. 51:20 Thou art my battle ax and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms. Why doesn't God do everything Himself? He certainly could! God has chosen to work through His children. The condition of the world is the responsibility of the Christian body and especially the leaders. It is clear that the five-fold ministry has failed to properly teach and show the world how to live. The world will never be won for CHRIST with the ignorance, cowardliness and greed of the present day ministry.

THE WAR OF THE AGES

God is our leader in the war and we clearly are in a series of battles. The warfare is against Satan and his multitude of evil forces. It is all out spiritual warfare until the end of the world as we know it. It is a life and death battle for our spiritual and physical lives.

We are warriors for CHRIST, have weapons and are taught how to use the weapons in the Bible. We are cursed, even bitterly, if we won't fight in the battles of the Lord. We have to be willing to shed blood in the spiritual battle. Judges 5:23 Curse ye Meroz, said the angel of the Lord, curse ye bitterly the inhabitants thereof; because they came not to the help of the Lord, to the help of the Lord against the mighty. Jer. 48:10 Cursed be he that doeth the work of the Lord deceitfully, and cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood. Other verses are Ge. 3:17 - those who hearken unto their wives rather than God, I Ki. 20:35-42 - him who keeps back his sword from blood, and Ez. 3:18-21 -those who refuse to warn them that sin.

DELIVERANCE is at the front lines in the hottest part of the spiritual battle. God parachutes you into the pits of peoples' personal hell to help them.

DELIVERANCE is controversial and not popular. You have to be willing to sacrifice certain parts of your life style if necessary to help people in spite of the church opposition to DELIVERANCE and demon forces working against you.

JESUS was sent to destroy the works of the enemy. He accomplished that feat and gave us the keys to victory. However, it is up to us to use the keys of victory in our personal battle of our lifetime. If we don't fully use the keys as listed in the Bible, we will be partially or fully defeated by the forces of evil.

God chooses to work through us as well as sovereignty on His own. We can't dictate to God or put Him in a box. He doesn't have to obey our commandments or orders; we have to obey His. Just because we say it, God doesn't have to do it especially when it is unscriptural. A lot of what is said in the Christian world is man's thoughts and not God's thoughts. This is frequently the case when we are praying warfare or fighting in the heavenlies. If what we say doesn't line up with the Word of God, then God will not answer but Satan will answer every demonic prayer. Watch and see what happens when you pray. How are your sayings coming to pass?

PRAYER

My dear heavenly and gracious Father, help me to recognize you as a Man of War and to be a Warrior for CHRIST. Help me to understand The Law of Blessing and Cursing. Give me Your Wisdom of why you came to earth and how you work through me to win The War of the Ages.

Forgive me for playing God in people's lives. Forgive me for not raising my children to have the proper relationship to God. I forgive the fivefold ministry for playing God in my life and violating my freewill. Forgive me for submitting to those who would try to control my will. Forgive me for my wrong thoughts and actions against those who have wronged me by their witchcraft. I pray that you would bless them with all spiritual blessings. Please help me Lord to have faith and trust in you and not in man.

I take authority over Satin according to the whole Word of God. I completely break free from any organization or leader that has dominated me. I renounce the organization and any practices that are ungodly. I now break all soul ties with those who have controlled me. I break the curses that have been placed upon me and my family.

I pray that you would deliver me from the demons that came in through these associations. I pray that you would heal me emotionally and physically from these experiences. Help me to cleanse my mind from the brain washing of the leaders. Help me to discipline my mind to look to The Father, Son and Holy Spirit as The Savior, Baptizer, Healer, Deliverer and Prosperer. I ask this prayer in the Name of JESUS CHRIST, my Lord, my Master and my Savior.

No comments: