THE LORD GOD IS MY STRENGTH; HE WILL MAKE MY FEET LIKE DEER'S FEET, AND HE WILL MAKE ME WALK ON HIGH HILLS. HABAKKUK 3:19



Friday, July 26, 2013

Deliverance Prayer - Day 4 - The AIDS Epidemic


"When the disciples asked the Lord what would be the sign of His coming again, He replied by giving them a number of signs, and one of them was pestilence's (Luke 21:11). This 20th century has seen some devastating epidemics, or pestilence's. The flu epidemic of 1918-19 has been estimated to have accounted for 10,000,000 lives. The cancer scourge still continues to take its toll of human life throughout the world.

Now the world is faced with an epidemic, which according to one authority will make previous epidemics such as typhus, smallpox or even the black death 'look very pale by comparison.' Time magazine says concerning the bubonic plague of the 14th century, 'by the time the epidemic subsided a few years later, at least a quarter to a third of all Europeans - perhaps 25 million - had perished.' 

SURGEON GENERAL'S REPORT ON ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROME 

- "This is a report from the Surgeon General of the US Public health Service to the people of the United States on AIDS. Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome is an epidemic that has already killed thousands of people, mostly young, productive Americans. In addition to illness, disability, and death, AIDS had brought fear to the hearts of most Americans - fear of disease and fear of the unknown. Initial reporting of AIDS occurred in the United States, but AIDS and the spread of the AIDS virus is an international problem. This report focuses on prevention that could be applied in all countries.
 
Then adds the Time article, 'Today's plague is a very different beast. AIDS works its way through a population slowly, over a period of years and even decades. It also tends to kill slowly, laying waste the immune system so that patients fall prey to a debilitating succession of infections. Yet as the AIDS death toll climbs and statisticians project its probable course into the next decade, comparisons with history's greatest killers begin to make sense. If we can't make progress, we face the dreadful prospect of a worldwide death toll in the tens of millions a decade from now.'

Few seem to recognize this tragedy as the judgment of God upon sin. The thrust of public opinion and effort is how to beat the disease, but there seems little effort to remove the real cause, illicit sex. God is doing what He said He would do. Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whore mongers and adulterers God will judge (Heb. 13:4). 

SODOMY IN THE TEMPLE - (The Matthew Henry Commentary) - "II Ki. 23 - Josiah's Reformation. In chapter 22 Josiah began his reign at age 8. He sought to repair the house of the Lord. In its repair, a book of the law was found and read to Josiah. Because Josiah repented at the reading of the words and began to restore the worship of the true God, God promised him that he would go to his grave in peace.

This is what was found in and around the temple. Verses 4-14 - an account of such a reformation as we have not met with in all the history of the kings of Judah, such through riddance made of all the abominable things and such foundations laid of a glorious good work. The generality of the people, after all, hated to be reformed.

DEFINITION OF SODOMY (Unger's Bible Dictionary) - "Sodomite - Gen. 19:5 and Romans 1:27, men consecrated to the unnatural vice of Sodom as a religious rite. The dreadful consecration was to the Greek Astarte (Asherah - male, Ashtaroth - female). Term was applied to the emasculated priests of Cybele. Sodomite, Deut. 23:17-18, sodomy was forbidden. Verse 18, the price of a dog is a figurative expression used to denote the gains of a sodomite (qadish). From the dog, like the way in which he debases himself. Rev. 22:15, unclean called dogs." Webster's - "sodomy, n. any sexual intercourse regarded as abnormal, as between persons of the same sex, especially males, or between a person and an animal."

While the world may be terrorized by the present scare, the Christian can look up and see in it a further sign that the Lord is coming.

Pray for repentance on the part of those whose sinful life-style is contributing to the spread of AIDS. Pray for the mercy of God to preserve innocent people from the plague. Pray for protection of those who reach out to minister in Christ's Name to victims of the plague." 

We must recognize our faults for what they are - SINS. First the sin is against God, then ourselves and then others. We must forgive those who have wronged us in this regard. We confess our sins to God asking for forgiveness and cleansing. We forgive ourselves for sins against our life and our body. We confess that we have deeply hurt those who love us the most. We break soul ties and curses. Then we are ready to cast out the demons we have allowed to use our bodies and minds for their sinful purposes. 

PRAYER - Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you now confessing all my sins (name them to the Lord quietly). I confess that I have sinned against You and against others and myself. I had brought shame on your name by being lazy, ignorant and disobedient to your word. I have wanted all your blessings without complying to your principals. I know that the blood of JESUS CHRIST is for my cleansing from these sins. With your help I will begin right now to learn and aggressively change my way of thinking and acting. I repent of all my desires for soft, easy, lazy living. 

Others were involved with me in some of these sins and I now break soul ties with them. I break soul ties with these people ( name them to God) with whom I have engaged in sexual vices. I also break soul ties I have made with groups that condone such actions and attitudes. I break ties with all false religions I have been in or approved of, and with movements such as the new age movement. etc. I confess that I have been willingly deceived and have deceived others. I have used others for my gain. I repent of all this sin. I repent of not valuing Your Word, principals and plan for my life. 

I repent of having in my possession cursed objects. I will destroy all those belonging to me. I break soul ties with anyone who has dominated me. I release those that I have tried to dominate. 

Because JESUS became accursed for us we are given the opportunity to break them and free ourselves from their effects. I break in the Name of JESUS CHRIST the curses: being a willing deceiver, disobedient to the Lord's commandants, idolatry, owner's of cursed objects, house of wicked, not giving to poor, lightly esteeming parents, makers of graven images, cheating to gain property, incest, adultery, slaying the innocent for money, bestially, homosexuals-male/female, bastards, witchcraft, those who attempt to turn anyone away from God, followers of horoscopes, failure to discipline children, abuse of children, liars, the carnal minded, sodomy, rebellion, rebellious children, non-productivity, fugitive, vagabond, those who hate, Ahab and Jezebel, cursing parents, pride and any others not mentioned. 

I no longer will serve these demon spirits. I am a Believer and I will cast out the demons residing in my body in the Name of JESUS CHRIST my Saviour.

I now ask that the Holy Spirit send His ministering spirit to repair the damage which was created by these fowl spirits. Father, fill me to over flowing with the supernatural gifts I need to complete the work you have given me to do and give me the boldness to do it.  In Jesus' name,  Amen.


~Bits and Pieces of the DELIVERANCE MANUAL by Gene B. and Earline Moody

No comments: