THE LORD GOD IS MY STRENGTH; HE WILL MAKE MY FEET LIKE DEER'S FEET, AND HE WILL MAKE ME WALK ON HIGH HILLS. HABAKKUK 3:19



Monday, September 28, 2020

PSALM 121 PRAYER

GRACE FOR PURPOSE PRAYERS: Stand in agreement with me as I pray and ask our lord Jesus Christ to protect us  and to protect our families for him to keep us safe and healthy 

Dear Father, I thank you for your goodness and your mercy. I thank you for the battles that you fight for me. Those which are seen and those which are unseen,  Father, I ask for divine protection. You know my struggles Lord, you know what I am fighting against. You know what I am facing, so I call for your help. I cannot do this alone, I cannot fight this battle alone, I speak the blood of Jesus upon all of my circumstances right now. The blood of Jesus which rises up to defeat all evil, the blood of Jesus which is my source of victory.

Birth in me a desire to seek you Lord, I will draw near to you and I ask that you draw near to me. Father, quicken my spirit so that I may not fall for the deception of the enemy. Your Word in Exodus 14:14 says, the Lord will fight for you and you shall hold your peace, and I pray that you fight my battles Lord. Keep me from falling for the tricks of the enemy. Be a lamp unto my feet so that I may be saved from the path that is filled with  unrighteousness and evil. Open my spiritual eyes so that I may have discernment against the schemes of the enemy. 

Your word says, in Matthew 11:28, Come to me all who are weary and heavily burdened and I will give you rest, and so we seek your face Lord Jesus. We come to you Father, we come and bow down before your throne, asking for Your help, we are asking for a supernatural breakthrough move, Holy Spirit be our comfort at this time.

Lord, I ask that you forgive me if I have taken your grace and your goodness for granted. Your word has given me the promise that no weapon formed against me shall prosper and I declare that no weapon formed against my family will prosper. I declare that no weapon formed against my mental health will prosper. I declare that no weapon formed against my finances will prosper in Jesus name and lord even while the enemy roams to and forth looking for whom he may devour, I stand by the power that's in the blood of Jesus Christ. I stand by the power that's in the name of Jesus Christ.

Father, I give you the throne to my heart and I bless your holy name. You stand above all principalities, above any ruler of wickedness, there is none and there is nothing that can stand against you. And so I call upon your name, I believe that You will give me a breakthrough. Even though my eyes may not be able to see it now, I believe by faith and I believe that you are working on my behalf and you are working for my good.

Lord Jesus, I pray for wisdom and discernment in this season, help me to walk by faith and not by sight. As I pray, Lord, even for the person who is listening whatever it is that they are wrestling with, be it in their spirit, in their minds in their bodies. Whatever area of their life that's coming up against opposition I call on the name that is above every name.

I call on You, King Jesus set us free because whom the Son sets free is free indeed. Set us free in our minds, set us free in our bodies from the clutches of the enemy, set us free from unrest in our hearts. Break the strongholds that Your people face, break the chains that are pulling Your children down. No more fear, no more anxiety, no more unrest in our hearts. You have the final say Lord Jesus, and Your Word says that You have come to give us life and life more abundantly. 

I pray for the light that is Jesus Christ to shine in my life to destroy the darkness. Your Word in Hebrews 12 says, You are a consuming fire meaning that You are a God who is powerful and Holy, and I ask that You burn away any cloud of confusion over my life. Burn away any spirit of fear that may try to attack my life, I come against the spirit of depression, I speak peace over my life.

I thank You for being a faithful God. You are a God who will never leave me nor forsake me. I thank You for hearing my prayer Father. Every single person who is in agreement listening, Lord bless their lives. Lord, Jesus fill their lives with peace. Give them a peace that is beyond all understanding, because we look to You. Lord, we look to You in every aspect of our lives and we bless Your name. In Jesus name we pray, amen. 

SEE MORE ON FB PAGE "GRACE FOR PURPOSE PRAYERS"

No comments: