THE LORD GOD IS MY STRENGTH; HE WILL MAKE MY FEET LIKE DEER'S FEET, AND HE WILL MAKE ME WALK ON HIGH HILLS. HABAKKUK 3:19



Thursday, September 5, 2013

Deliverance Prayers - Day 31 - Youth and Children's Deliverance


THE CURSE OF FAMILIES OUT OF DIVINE ORDER - As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths (Isa. 3:12). This is the result of the family not following the Bible.

CURSES ON CHILDREN - The following are some special curses on children:

1. Children born from incestuous unions (Gen. 19:36-38).
2. Curse of idol worship extends to fourth generation of great grandchildren (Exodus 20:1-5).
3. Children who strike their parents (Exodus 21:15).
4. Those who curse their parents (Exodus 21:17).
5. Iniquity of fathers on children (Exodus 34:6-7).
6. Children wandered for 40 years (Numbers 14:18 & 33).
7. Idol worship (Deut. 5:9-10).
8. Rebellious children (Deut. 21:18-21).
9. Curse of the bastard extends to tenth generation of descendants (Deut. 23:2).
10. In son's days evil will come on his house (I Kings 21:19).
11. The iniquity of the father upon the children (Jer. 32:18).

EFFECT ON CHILDREN OF AHAB / JEZEBEL PARENTS - Children are open to violence or death, even early death, because of tensions, confusions, hurts and insults given them by the family structure being out of order (Eze. 38:8-9). Confusion, frustration, disgust, hate, etc. lead to suicide. In trying to find their place, these children frequently give in to spirits which drive them to love of power, money, praise, fame, etc. (I Ki. 21:20).

Children have fear, insecurity, frustration and difficulty learning. It leads to potential corruption, discord, growth in occult and cults, selfishness, doubt, inability to achieve, fake sickness, hypochondriacs and church splits.

Ahab fathers place curses on male children; Jezebel mothers - female children. Male children tend to become homosexuals; the female children - lesbians. Children will have broken marriages and families like their parents. Jezebel mothers cause children to be manipulative. Children are full of rebellion and under pressure to prove their love to their parents. Finally, children are open to satanic attack and will usually become like their parents.

BREAKING CURSES - "I break any curses placed on me or my descendants from uttering a wish of evil against one; to imprecate evil, to call for mischief or injury to fall upon; to execrate, to bring evil upon or to; to blast, vex, harass or torment with great calamities. I break these curses in Jesus' name. I break the curses back to ten generations or even to Adam and Eve on both sides of my family, and destroy every legal hold and every legal ground that demons have to work in my life. I break curses that follow in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ."

PERFECT FAMILY SUMMARY - The following is God's formula for having a perfect family taken from Col. 3:18-21: Husbands love your wives! Wives submit to your husbands! Children obey and honor your parents! Fathers do not provoke your children!

DEDICATION OF CHILDREN - Repeat after me: I vow to raise my children according to the Holy Word of God. "I do hereby dedicate them to the Lord Jesus Christ to do with according to His Perfect Plan Of Life. I praise and thank God for my children. I pray that the children will be strong in spirit, filled with wisdom and grace, and that they will have favor with God and man. I ask these desires of my heart in the Name of The Lord Jesus Christ, my Lord, my Master and my Savior, Amen.


No comments: