THE LORD GOD IS MY STRENGTH; HE WILL MAKE MY FEET LIKE DEER'S FEET, AND HE WILL MAKE ME WALK ON HIGH HILLS. HABAKKUK 3:19



Thursday, September 5, 2013

Deliverance Prayers - Day 28 - Five Common Factors that Hinder Complete Deliverance


1) Lack of Repentance - you must repent of all evil in your life, then turn away from all these things and submit yourself to God through Jesus Christ. That is repentance.

2) Lack of Confession of sin – such as abortion which is confessed as murder and adultery which must be confessed to the other party in the marriage.

3) Lack of forgiveness – there are people you haven’t forgiven. Resentment harms the one doing it, much more than the one who is resented.

4) Lack of breaking with the occult – you want to hold on to occult books, a daily look at horoscopes, etc. so the devil has a hook in you. Derek tells about the origin of the 5th column. Look at I John 4:17 – can we say the same as Jesus – “Satan has nothing in me.”

5) Lack of determination – you want someone else to do it for you. Derek then deals with the topic of, “How do I keep my deliverance”.

SEVEN WAYS TO RECEIVE COMPLETE DELIVERANCE

1) Make Jesus Lord in every area of your life – someone said “when the devil knocks at the door, I let Jesus answer”.

2) Be filled with the Holy Spirit - the baptism in the Holy Spirit is only the initiator, you must be continuously filled. The Holy Spirit is a “demon flusher”. 

3) Live by God’s Word – this is your great primary weapon against the devil. The only thing that really scares him is the Word of God. When you say it is written he begins to back off.

4) Put on the whole armor of God – there are 6 items of armor or equipment in Ephesians 6. He directs attention to the Helmet of Salvation and a 7th from Isaiah 61:3, the garment of praise.

5) Cultivate right relationships – deal with people as you would have them deal with you. Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy.

6) Submit to discipline – you are obligated to obey the laws of the country. You don’t have any other option as a Christian.

7) Make Jesus central – the devil loves the center of the stage - don’t give it to him. The Holy Spirit advertises Jesus. He’s Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the author and finisher of our faith. Praise His wonderful name. 


Great Bible Study.com

"Lord JESUS CHRIST, I believe you died on the cross for my sins and rose again from the dead. You redeemed me by your blood and I belong to you, and I want to live for you. I confess all my sins--known and unknown--I'm sorry for them all. I renounce them all. I forgive all others as I want you to forgive me. Forgive me now and cleanse me with your blood. I thank you for the blood of JESUS CHRIST which cleanses me now from all sin. And I come to you now as my deliverer. You know my special needs--the thing that binds, that torments, that defiles; that evil spirit, that unclean spirit--I claim the promise of your word, "Whosoever that calleth on the name of the Lord shall be delivered." I call upon you now. In the name of the Lord JESUS CHRIST, deliver me and set me free. Satan, I renounce you and all your works. I loose myself from you, in the name of JESUS, and I command you to leave me right now in JESUS' name. Amen!"

Declaration

My body is a temple for the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed and sanctified by the Blood of Jesus. My members, the parts of my body, are instruments of righteousness, yielded to God for His Service and for His Glory. The Devil has no place in me, no power over me, no unsettled claims against me. All has been settled by the Blood of Jesus. I overcome Satan by the Blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony, and I love not my life unto the death. My body is for the Lord and the Lord is for my body.

No comments: