THE LORD GOD IS MY STRENGTH; HE WILL MAKE MY FEET LIKE DEER'S FEET, AND HE WILL MAKE ME WALK ON HIGH HILLS. HABAKKUK 3:19



Sunday, July 28, 2013

Deliverance Prayers - Day 6 - Ejection from Rejection


Except for the sins of the ancestors, rejection is generally where the demons first attack someone and because of the parents, this can be in the womb. Rejection is one of the biggest problems of the human race!

Rejection is the control demon in one of the personalities set up within the schizophrenic. Rejection depicts a withdrawn type personality. (It is a feeling within - it is agony within - it is a starvation of love - it is insecurity - it is inferiority - it is fantasy - it is unreality - it is all on the inside - "I don't share in this."). Do you feel loved? Can you love others? Do you try to avoid contact with other people?

Sexual perversions represent an extreme attempt to overcome rejection. Sexual experiences, real or imaginary, can never satisfy the need for genuine love. They are the Devil's substitutes for real love and leave a person ridden with frustration and guilt. Sex is not love; did you know that? How many one-night stands have you had in seeking love?

There is a definite pattern to the entrance of Rejection, which in turn opens the door for Rebellion:

1. Curse of destruction of the family priesthood (centered in father).

2. Curses and spirits of withdrawal of the father and dominance by the mother.

3. Spirit of improper discipline (usually works through the mother, either over permissive or too harsh) may associate with the curse of rebellion against discipline on the child's part.

4. Spirit of lying to escape punishment.

5. Curse and spirits of guilt.

6. Curse and spirits of distrust (resulting from guilt).

7. Curse and spirits involving lack of communication between parents and child.

8. Curse and spirits of rejection ("My parents don't love me" or "I can't even talk to them etc.").

LIST OF SCRIPTURES

Matt. 5:3 (Rejected are "poor in spirit") Do you feel poorly?

Matt. 5:43-44 (Love your enemies) Would solve a lot of your problems!

Rom. 12:3 (Not to think of himself more highly) Would not get rejected!

I Cor. 10:12-13 (Take heed lest he fall) Pride - Ego - Vanity

II Cor. 5:14-15 (Not live unto themselves) Be generous and think of others!

Eph. 6:4 (Fathers do not provoke children) Not the mothers!

Phil. 4:8 (Think on these things)

James 1:5-8 (Double-minded man) Will not receive anything from God!

I Peter 4:12 (Fiery trial) We go through many trials!

A knowledge of the binding and casting out of evil spirits, and loosing the spirits of God (to counter and cancel the evil ones) is essential (Matt. 18:18; Mark 16:17-18).

The hellish "ping pong" game played with hapless victims by the spirits of Rejection and Rebellion has been spelled out by the Hammond's. Everyone working in DELIVERANCE should read Pigs in the Parlor by Frank Hammond, with particular attention to the chapter on Schizophrenia. The demons of Rejection and Rebellion whipsaw the people back and forth between these opposite emotions!

PRAYER - "Lord JESUS CHRIST, I believe you died on the cross for my sins and rose again from the dead. You redeemed me by your blood and I belong to you, and I want to live for you. I confess all my sins--known and unknown--I'm sorry for them all. I renounce them all. I forgive all others as I want you to forgive me. Forgive me now and cleanse me with your blood. I thank you for the blood of JESUS CHRIST which cleanses me now from all sin. And I come to you now as my deliverer. You know my special needs--the thing that binds, that torments, that defiles; that evil spirit, that unclean spirit--I claim the promise of your word, "Whosoever that calleth on the name of the Lord shall be delivered." I call upon you now. In the name of the Lord JESUS CHRIST, deliver me and set me free. Satan, I renounce you and all your works. I loose myself from you, in the name of JESUS, and I command you to leave me right now in JESUS' name. Amen!"


VERSES TO USE AGAINST THE RULER OF DARKNESS

Hate

Pride

Self Pity

Fear

Fear of Man

Rebellion

Lust

Unbelief

Rejection


~Bits and Pieces of the DELIVERANCE MANUAL by Gene B. and Earline Moody

No comments: