THE LORD GOD IS MY STRENGTH; HE WILL MAKE MY FEET LIKE DEER'S FEET, AND HE WILL MAKE ME WALK ON HIGH HILLS. HABAKKUK 3:19



Thursday, June 24, 2021

GOD'S GIRL | "LIFE IS GOOD"

                                          

"LIFE IS GOOD"

So many lives I have blessed...So many lives have blessed me!!! So many lessons I have learned, adventures, and experiences I have had, I Love it all!!! The memories I recall and share are too numerous to count,  ~FULL~  is the word for my life.

I am Grateful for this life I have had and have been given, I LOVE IT! I have been loved and I have loved, there is nothing better, in all the World. 

I am Satisfied, I am content knowing we are all in GOD's loving care, ever ready to move on to the next "Grand Adventure", forever growing.

I will go home, to my "Heavenly Home" someday.  I can go Home now in Peace, in Love, in Hope, in Faith. The "Coming Journey" will be so much better and incredible than the first.

💗 GOD LOVE'S YOU! 💗

PEACE

👼

    ~Tria Lynne | "GOD"S GIRL"

*I am a one-of-kind Original, that makes me priceless*

*I have many gifts and talents*

*I have been known to astound people with my brilliance!*

*Everyday I have the opportunity to Love more, learn more, and experience more*

~Jamie Grace - God Girl - (Official Lyric Video)


No comments: