THE LORD GOD IS MY STRENGTH; HE WILL MAKE MY FEET LIKE DEER'S FEET, AND HE WILL MAKE ME WALK ON HIGH HILLS. HABAKKUK 3:19



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

AN INVITATION TO BATTLE

Join fellow believers of Lake Hamilton Bible Camp in "destroying the works of the devil" (I John 3:8).
It is our responsibility as believers to use our authority in Jesus Christ and with his name bind satanic forces daily from our minds, families, homes, counties, states, and country. You can make a big difference. The Lord Jesus says we are sent as He was sent (John 20:21).
From Genesis to Revelations the Bible is God’s plan to defeat satan. Turning away from the devil is essential to receive the power of God.
RESTORING THE SOUL Psalms. 7:2; 23:3, Luke 12:16-20

Father I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ and I ask you to send angels to gather and restore my (or name of person prayed for) soul to its rightful place in me (or name of person prayed for). With the full power and authority of Jesus Christ, I ask for you to send your angels to unearth and break all earthen vessels, bonds, bands, and bindings that have been put upon my (or name of person prayed for) soul, willingly or unawares. I ask you to have them free my (or name of person prayed for) soul from all bondage by whatever means is required and I agree and say Father, that the power of the Lord Jesus Christ is all powerful and effective to do this.


Now Father, I ask you to send your angels to gather and restore to its proper place all the pieces of my (or name of person prayed for) fragmented mind, will, emotions, appetite, intellect, heart, personality, subconscious mind, and bring them into proper and original positions perfectly as you planned them when you formed Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.

In the authority of Jesus Christ I break and cast out, and return to the sender, the power of all curses upon my (or name of person prayed for) head and curses upon my or name of person prayed for) soul.Here are some scriptural verification.
Jeremiah 17:5
Deuteronomy 7:25 & 26
II Corinthians 7:1
Isaiah 5:11-14
Leviticus 26:21
Leviticus 26:40-42
John 10:10

To Get Control of Your Mind
Back to Introduction






Isaiah 47:13& 14
II Corinthians 6:14-18
Romans 8:13
Deuteronomy 23:2
Deuteronomy 5:9
Deuteronomy 4:29-31
Revelations 12:10,11






No comments: