THE LORD GOD IS MY STRENGTH; HE WILL MAKE MY FEET LIKE DEER'S FEET, AND HE WILL MAKE ME WALK ON HIGH HILLS. HABAKKUK 3:19



Sunday, August 8, 2010

We serve an Indescribable GOD!

I love going to church and seeing God move. Seeing him not only change other people, but He always seems to have something special for me. After getting home, and thinking about what an awesome God we get the privilege to serve and trying to grasp what kind of God he is and put it into words, I came up with the only one explanation, that we serve an Indescribable GOD. There seems to be no word in the human vocabulary big enough to describe Him! The many unseen supernatural blessings He shares with us, leaves me in utter awe of His ways. His ways are more than my human mind can absorb, and thus leaving me on my knees in a puddle of tears in His awesomeness. So, I will search Him with all my heart and pray that He will give me all His supernatural strength, wisdom and understanding to share His truth with others, that they might glimpse some of His awesomeness. Father, direct me down your path that all I do and say will be to give only You the Glory and Honor that You, Father, are Worthy of. -Debi Webster-

No comments: